Welcome to the Internet Freedom Festival Wiki!
Schedule & Program
There are three ways to view the program schedule:
1) On the wiki by theme
2) Live Schedule on IFF Website
3) PDF Download Link
Check out the Self-Organized Schedule to view Help Desks and self-organized sessions.
Need / Offer Wall
Are you looking for something? Can you offer a service? Or simply hoping to volunteer? Check out the Need / Offer Wall! Its your time to self-help each other!
Code of Conduct and Privacy and Security Policy
The safety, privacy and security of our participants is at the heart of IFF. Please make sure to review our Security and Policy Guidelines and our Code of Conduct.
We need all hands on deck for:
Sunday March 5 @ 13:00h to 17:00h
Friday, March 10 @ 17:00h to 19:00h
NEW: Session Volunteers
Also, please note that for each session, we need people to volunteer for the following roles:
Note-taker, Timekeeper, and Gatekeeper. For the responsibilities of each role, please visit the Volunteer Corner
- Help Desks - With Special Shout Out to the Wellness Help Desk! We have a variety of help desks throughout the week in the Library. Check the schedule for a complete list, but this is a great time to get one-on-one instruction and advice from a variety of projects and networks. This year, we also have an Interactive, Hands-On Wellness Help Desk where you can learn how to prevent burnout, radical self-care, and things you can do to stay healthy. This interactive help desk will be lead by two certified herbalist and yoga teachers. It will take place on Wednesday, March 8 from 2:30 to 4:45 in the Patio.
- Border Crossing Party Preparing to cross any border can be complicated and a bit cumbersome. Lets all meet on the last day of the festival and collectively, with the help of awesome digital security trainers, listen to some music and prepare TOGETHER!!! Friday, March March 10 from 9:45 to 1:15 in the Library.
- Global South Participants Collaborative Gathering: An IFF tradition, this is the meetup where folks from the global south can meet, celebrate, and start of the IFF with good energy. Monday, March 5 @ 5:00 in Theater.
- Racial Equality & Surveillance Gathering: The racial equality and surveillance meeting is a great place to meet people working on the intersection of race and surveillance, and discuss how the IF community can improve its knowledge in this area. Monday March 5 @ 6:00 in Theater
Self-Organized Sessions & Help Desks
Once you arrive in Valencia, you can reserve space in our Self-Organized theme or track. This will allow you to host ad-hoc meetings while in Spain. Please see the directions on how to Propose a Session
New to the Festival? We have Meetups!
If you are new to the festival or you would like to network in a more relaxed manner, we have various meetups arrange throughout the week. View the full list of Meetups
Code of Conduct & Emergency Numbers
This year we have a Code of Conduct. Make sure to check it out, as it also explains how to get in contact with the Code of Conduct Committee. If you need to reach out to the organizers, you can reach out to Sandy on +12022361426, a phone number which can be reached by Signal or Whatsapp. If you feel sick, check out a list of Clinics and Hospitals. Also, make sure to view our Emergency Numbers for local authorities.