Propose a Self-Organized Session
Is your team virtual and meeting in real life in Valencia? Are you excited about the people interested in x topic, and want to coordinate efforts for 2019? Can't believe there is no session on x? Then self-organized is the answer for you.
Each year, we offer multiple spaces throughout the day where people can coordinate their own self-organized session, once they are on the ground in Valencia. If you would like to book one of the slots available, please follow the instructions below.
- To be fair to all attendees, we are not scheduling anything until Monday, April 1, 2019. Any requests before then will be disregarded.
- Self-organized sessions are available first come, first serve.
- Login to https://platform.internetfreedomfestival.org using the email you used to register for the event.
- Hit the "Submit Self Organized Session" blue button on the top menu.
- Fill out the form with Title and Description, and choose "Self-Organized" in the format field.
- Go to the Information Desk, at the Theater Hall, where a staff member will add your event to an available slot.